Beauty Mist - contains more than 80% pure damascene Rose Water
Rose water has been known for thousands of years, as one of the most used beauty products and no wonder, since the properties are almost endless. The high content of antioxidants and vitamins in rose water relieves and reduces the signs of aging and nourish the skin.
- soothes dry and sensitive skin
- reduces irritation - anti-inflammatory properties
- balances and sebum regulate oily / acne skin
- tones and tightens mature / aging / tired skin
- adds glow to normal skin
- antibacterial properties
• reduces and prevent swelling around the eyes:
Use slightly chilled Rose Water Elixir on a cotton pad and place on the eyes as a compress for 5-10 minutes.
• moisture boost during the day - suitable when staying in "aircon" - drying environments, by the pool and on beach:
Used as a "mist", spray it on your skin during the day, to freshen up and provide extra moisture.
• toner after cleansing:
To make it more effective you can massage a bit of SARD's basic oil on top and remove it with a damp cotton pad or natural sponge.
• setting and fixation of makeup:
When you have applied makeup, spray Rose Water Elixir on skin to fixate the makeup and to give a nice "dewy" glow.
• toning of the skin:
The antioxidants in Rose Water Elixir reduce and postpone signs of aging when used regularly, and has a firming effect on the skin and astringent effect on rough pores.
As we know the calming properties from lavender oil, rose water also works calming and relaxing and can help to ensure a better sleep when spraying Rose Water Elixir on the skin right before bedtime.