INCI: ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, PARFUM.
Argan oil with scent
100% pure organic argan oil with an allergen free scent. This means that people with perfume allergies can use this oil. Used the exact same way as the pure argan oil - just with a little scent of melon, peach and rose added.
Argan oil lives up to its name "beauty oil". This oil can be used for all kinds of skin care and is very suitable for sensitive skin or skin with special needs. Thanks to the high content of vitamin E, it is a powerful antioxidant for the skin and works naturally firming, boosts the natural skin healing process and adds glow and strength to the skin.
The oil is quickly absorbed into the skin and does not leave the skin greasy, but soft and nourished. It can be used in many ways and is suitable for all skin types, as it works sebum regulating - which means that it reduces fat production for oily skin and increases fat production for dry skin.
Argan oil is used for:
- anti-aging serum under day and night cream.
- daily care for oily / acne prone skin.
- reduces visible pores in the face.
- helps the healing of scars, cuts and burns.
- after-sun product - reduces redness, sun and pigmentation of the skin.
- cleansing oil for the face, for all skin types.
- anti-stretch mark oil for the tummy, buttocks, thighs and breasts.
- firming oil e.g. in relation with weight loss.
- nourishing oil to the bosom area, for new mothers. No harmful ingredients!
- gentle, restorative oil to radiation damaged skin, scars and burns.
TIPS for the hair:
- argan oil with a few drops of lavender oil can have a calming effect and can e.g. be used as a hair treatment. Add the mixture to towel-dried hair, wrap a damp, warm towel around your hair. Wrap a plastic bag around the towel and let the heat work with the oil for about 15 minutes after which you wash your hair. Always remember to add shampoo in your hair before water. Then wash your hair.
- as a "leave-in" styling product, add 1-2 drops of argan oil to damp hair. Blow dry or straighten the hair as usual. The oil adds volume to fine hair, "control" frizzy hair, and gives curls nice elasticity. Argan oil also works as heat protection.
TIPS for the skin:
- a few drops of lemon oil added to your argan oil is bacteriostatic and sebum regulating for oily and acne skin.
- lemon and peppermint oil added to your argan oil has a purifying and draining effect on cellulite when working with suction therapy.
- mix argan oil with SARDkopenhagen’s facial mist containing rose geranium and camomile water, and make your own gentle eye makeup remover. You either make a larger mixture or mix argan oil and toner on a cotton pad right before removal.
- mix a drop of argan oil in your foundation to make your makeup more even and to last longer.